MONTHLY RETAINER LEGAL SERVICES
When your enterprise has been just set up or have established for a while but there is no legal department yet while the legal affairs always arise, requiring your enterprise to find a qualified and professional law service provider. At DIMAC, there is a service that can fulfill your need and bring it in value, i.e. the Monthly Retainer Legal Service.
There are several advantages if you use this service of DIMAC. First, the most obvious point is that your enterprise will not have to establish and operate the company's legal department. Instead, you can use a variety of legal services DIMAC, offered by experienced and professional lawyers with a managed costs and not exceed the expenses agreed by DIMAC and the Clients.
The most important and helpful thing is when there are small but important legal issues arising, Clients can immediately contact DIMAC lawyers or via email and then, Clients can get answers, advice and/or solutions from DIMAC promptly and efficiently. To solve these assignments, instead of selecting law firms and signing a service contract, the client now has a credible legal partner for communication and ask for service in a convenient and easy way.
Retaining this service, Clients can get the following benefits:
- Obtaining quick advice and answers to legal questions of Clients from time to time;
- Receiving legal newsletter and highlight legal update monthly for Clients;
- Getting the legal documents at their request if these documents are available from reliable sources;
- Being advised on the new regulations of Vietnam and impacts of the rules and regulations on operations of Clients;
- Getting our supports in attending negotiations, drafting and/or reviewing contracts and other legal documents related to business operations of Clients; and
- Be assisted in settling other legal work arising in the daily business operations of Clients, but not related to the disputes lasting for a long time, the project requiring a long time to complete or personal issues of managers.
For further information on this kind of service, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly call our office at (84-8) 3 930 8872.