Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) recently become a main tendency when foreign investors are inclined to access to the market of Vietnam though acquiring a partial or wholly capital contribution or shares of the Vietnamese companies at a legally permitted ratio. It is the same for the cases when a Vietnamese company desires expanding its existing market or jump into a new one.
The complication and difficulties in this field require investors or Vietnamese companies engaging in M&A transactions to seek a prestigious law firm with largely experienced and whole-hearted lawyers to smartly advise them on relevant regulations, foresee legal risks and conduct necessary procedures to certainly ensure success of such transactions.
Given its own strengths, DIMAC, a professional law firm, is fully capable of satisfying all Clients' strict requirements engaging in an M&A transaction in Vietnam for effective supports in dealing with legal issues arising in such M&A transactions. Specifically, DIMAC’s lawyers with their expertise in Investment into Vietnam, Labour, Tax and Corporate have successfully conducted many M&A transactions in areas of real estate, services and production.
This advantage combined with the prominent negotiation skills of Mr. Pham Quoc Tuan, Managing Partner of DIMAC, who graduated from Harvard's Program on Negotiation and owns in-depth knowledge on the legal system, culture, market elements of Vietnam and effective working methods with the competent state authorities, will definitely generate determinants to make Clients' M&A transactions successful.
DIMAC can provide the following legal services immediately when Clients take the first step into an M&A transaction:
- Providing a Legal Due Diligence Report on all the legal issues of the target company;
- Advising on transaction structure to fully satisfy Client's business requirements;
- Attending Clients' negotiation on M&A-related issues with their business partners;
- Advising on legal issues related to the target company before and in the process of execution of M&A transactions to ensure operative smoothness of such deals;
- Advising on tax and labour issues when M&A transactions are conducted; and
- Preparing all documents, agreements and carrying out all the required procedures to complete transactions.
Given DIMAC's resources and strategic capacities in determining reasonble approaches to M&A transactions, the benefits Clients can gain from sucessful M&A transactions are the solid ground to prove Clients' correct selection of DIMAC as their law firm to deal with tough M&A deals.
For further information on this kind of service, you can email us at email@example.com or directly call our office at (84-8) 3 930 8872.
Add to your contact