When foreign clients desire to seek a professional law firm to set up a company for implementing a project or expand its commercial presence in Vietnam in a form of a branch or a representative office, selecting DIMAC is a correct decision. In addition, we can assist Vietnamese companies to cooperate with foreign partners by setting up a joint venture company or engaging in a business cooperation to expand its business activities, diversify products or absorb capital for investment.
Our experienced, conscientious and English proficient team of lawyers can complete clients’ licensing demands very quickly within the required deadline. We can advise clients on all conditions and procedures, prepare a sufficient licensing dossier and work effectively with competent authorities to establish:
- Representative Office;
- Joint Venture Company (currently under the form of multi-member limited liability company or joint stock company); and
- 100% foreign invested company (currently under the form of one-member limited liability company)
Accordingly, DIMAC will perform all the necessary tasks, including but not limited to:
- Drafting the required documents for the full establishment dossier;
- Advising clients to prepare other internal documents probably required by the state body afterwards;
- Working with the competent authorities to submit an establishment dossier and updating clients with any development until the license is obtained; and
- Completing the post-licensing procedures after the license is issued, including registering tax code, seal specimen, press announcement and other required tasks.
For further information on this kind of service, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly call our office at (84-8) 3 930 8872.